Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dang00

Dan Weaver Police Application

1. What is your In-Game name? Dan Weaver 

2. What is your Steam 64 ID? (You can get this from https://steamid.io/)

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA? 10 Minutes

4. Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department? (50+ Words)

Because I want something new to do within Arma 3, and playing within a police role would be absolutely amazing to learn some new things while making new friends. I have also played so much Arma 3 life as a civilian as well as the military side of it, so I know how to play this game quite well, but I want a new experience. 

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the Department? (100+ Words)

I love flying the aircraft within this game, specifically the helicopters. I have spent a good 70% of my playtime in an aircraft and I absolutely love it. Basically I am saying that I can offer the experience of being a helicopter pilot, and I would love to teach new officers to fly the helicopters within the game. I also love planning/organizing really anything, so I could provide tactical support in organizing police teams for example.  

6. Do you have any previous experience on Life Servers in a Police Officer role?

Yes I have, I have spent roughly 20 odd hours in cop positions over the years, but I would love to further my knowledge.