Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BRINGTHEHELL

New's police app

Posted (edited)

1. What is your In-Game name? - new

2. What is your Steam 64 ID? - 76561198163455185

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA? - from the very start

4. Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department? (50+ Words) - I want to be able to protect the people of Altis. I want people to be treated fairly and get a chance to progress in the game. I want to prevent people from getting killed/robbed so that they do not feel disappointed or betrayed. I would also love to be that guy who talk to people so as to let them understand the purpose of role play and why such crimes do happen. I want people to be happy to be able to have fun in this server. Lastly, Altis PD will enable me to make new friends.

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the Department? (100+ Words) - I am a very valuable player in arma 3 first off I have a very good shot with any gun so you can put me in position and I will fire. I am also very valuable because I am mostly on every afternoon. I've been on the server long enough to know its controls and how to be a police officer.I would like to become white listed and enjoy the server even more.I am a very quick learner if anything comes up that I need to learn. I am very mature and would follow rules. I would be really happy if I could become a white listed cop so thanks for your time

6. Do you have any previous experience on Life Servers in a Police Officer role?

yes
Edited by BRINGTHEHELL