Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jager

Overall Suggestions.

Posted (edited)

In my time on playing the server I think these should become a thing...

In General

- Remove Stamina.

- Convoys difficulty increased.

- Civ. and cops can revive each other.

- Add in suppressors.

- Couple more roles, e.g PMC , security.

- More scripted events, such as, Art Gallery, Commonwealth bank (Not federal reserve).

- Chopshop prices get re - accessed.

- Bodies Be Lootable.

Civillian / Rebel

- Many more weapons and clothing options in the clothing stores and weapon vendors.

- Decrease prices for clothes, e.g. Full Ghille, Arid -150k... Too expensive.

- More Vehicles.

- Rebel Missions to complete for cash.

- Don't require as much gold to craft weapons.

Police Force

- Police Missions to earn cash.

- Martial Law menu.

- Fire / Boot off system, e.g [Player] [Time] [Reason For Temp Suspension].

- Fuel Reducers, Shot out of Titan launcher, instead of a lethal rocket, a fuel reductor can be used to drain fuel from a vehicle, armed vehicles will have no other choice but to leave or risk fuel reaching 0.

- Few More ranks as the server progresses on.

- Police Events, such as, convoys or defence of an area.

Other, please think about these carefully.

- Armed Air Vehicles, Pawnee, Orcas, Hellcats (For Cops) Kajman (For Cops) |||| This suggestion seems waaaaay too far fetched I'm aware, but if these were added it would give a whole new combat perspective to the server, but to keep it in check, the vehicles could be coded to have no DAR rockets, no 7.62 (Optional - But should not keep rockets) and if civs get too out of hand, declare martial law. Or an air restriction maybe. //// Also these vehicles shouldn't be handed out to everyone with rebel training, have them be unlock able, by hours played on server, or a quest line set up by admins.

- Martial Law have perks for civ and cop for example... Cops may break nlr during ML but can only spawn a certain distance away.

- More rewards for civs during ML.

I realise some suggestions are a bit far fetched, but I only want to get ideas out so it can create a better experience for the players, I know the server is only in early stages of development, bugs occur, but once that's ironed out, it'll be better.

Some people will think I took some suggestions from Darkside Gaming, but they can be changed in ways that will not be a copy of it. Regardless I hope you enjoyed my suggestions, comment below if u wish explaining to be done on x suggestion. Any suggestion, even if it's already been done by other people is a worthy suggestion, Owners can always get rid of it if they see fit.

Edited by Jager
Aeds

Could agree with most of it besides Civ and cop can rev each other medic and cop should be the only ones that can rev even cops i'm making it in the SOP's that you can not rev when there is a medic online. and also might not have all those armed helis as we have a ghosthawk armed that's all we really need

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

Could agree with most of it besides Civ and cop can rev each other medic and cop should be the only ones that can rev even cops i'm making it in the SOP's that you can not rev when there is a medic online. and also might not have all those armed helis as we have a ghosthawk armed that's all we really need

That may be but Pawnees and orcas can be solo gunned, not that op without Dar rockets and 7.62mm guns, if you only have 6.5mm you're not that powerful

Just now, Jager said:

That may be but Pawnees and orcas can be solo gunned, not that op without Dar rockets and 7.62mm guns, if you only have 6.5mm you're not that powerful

Also cops can get the helis and counter it, just depends who's the better pilot

Yes but people see the cops have pawnee orca with ammo then rebels will expect more armed helis and shit to shoot them down. Pretty sure the rebels are getting pawnee later on that you can craft ammo and that not 100% sure on that one i know how they only 6.5 but again Ghosthawk armed they can take the wheels out on a truck ifit strider pretty easy.

@Jager

Thank you for the suggestions mate, I love the effort you put into the post also. We will definitely look into adding some of these. As for armed vehicles and cop reviving, if we were to add in a Pawnee the ammo would have to be only obtained through crafting, and giving cops the ability to revive is something we originally did not want to do but we could work something out. 

Here's your lists highlighted with some info about my thoughts

Not Happening - Just to clarify if these ever were to happen in would be in the distant future
Up For Discussion - Some of these are happening we just need to discuss them before we can start
Future Updates
Coming Soon
Please Explain More

- Remove Stamina.

- Convoys difficulty increased. - If you kill them before they get out you get it no matter what the difficulty, I could add another vehicle...

- Civ. and cops can revive each other.

- Add in suppressors.

- Couple more roles, e.g PMC , security.

- More scripted events, such as, Art Gallery, Commonwealth bank (Not federal reserve).

- Chopshop prices get re - accessed.

- Bodies Be Lootable.

- more weapons and clothing options in the clothing stores and weapon vendors.

- Decrease prices for clothes, e.g. Full Ghille, Arid -150k... Too expensive.

- More Vehicles.

- Rebel Missions to complete for cash. - I've started the bare basics of an extensive job script that I'll be working on in my spare time

- Don't require as much gold to craft weapons. - The reason we have done this is because its so easy to get gold from Convoys

- Police Missions to earn cash. - Under the job script

- Martial Law menu. - I actually have one ready to go from my old mission file just need to find it in my files

- Fire / Boot off system, e.g [Player] [Time] [Reason For Temp Suspension].

- Fuel Reducers, Shot out of Titan launcher, instead of a lethal rocket, a fuel reductor can be used to drain fuel from a vehicle, armed vehicles will have no other choice but to leave or risk fuel reaching 0.

- Few More ranks as the server progresses on.

- Police Events, such as, convoys or defence of an area.

- Armed Air Vehicles, Pawnee, Orcas, Hellcats (For Cops) Kajman (For Cops) - I'm very keen on doing this however we need strict rules around it, and we may not just put them in the shops either

- Martial Law have perks for civ and cop for example... Cops may break nlr during ML but can only spawn a certain distance away.

- More rewards for civs during ML. - I don't understand why you'd have more rewards during ML

Thankyou for taking the time and effort to put in many great ideas, I'm going to discuss some of these with @KillerAussie. Keep an eye on our changelog for future update info!