Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jager

Jager Staff App

1. What is your In-Game name?: J a g e r /or/ [NWA] Jager

2. What is your Steam 64 ID? (You can get this from https://steamid.io/): 76561198161430672

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA?: couple days 

4. Why do you want to join the staff team? (50+ Words): I want to help the communities staff team in any way I can, solving Helpdesk issues so higher ranking staff members can dev or fix bug issues, the more important things... 

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the staff team? (100+ Words): I have done a lot of previous work as staff members, I know how to find hackers, and get their a3 account reported by Bohemia, I don't complain when assigned tasks, someone has to do them and if no one starts, it simply won't get done. As I said previously, helpdesk issues are light, so it'll take pressure off the higher ranks who are busy creating a better server for the community.

6. Do you have any previous experience with any sort of Administration or Development? (Moderator or higher): Yes, Multiple servers, helped one out that didn't even have infistar.

Thank you for the application, I would like to speak with you next time your on our TeamSpeak 3 server: ARA.STREAMLINEGAMES.COM

Accepted

Welcome to the team Jager.

- Post Locked