Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jager

J a g e r Cop App

1. What is your In-Game name?: J a g e r

2. What is your Steam 64 ID? (You can get this from https://steamid.io/): 76561198161430672

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA?: 1 Day

4. Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department? (50+ Words): [Going to include a short RP story]: Ever since I was a Somalian child collecting copper, doing hard work, I always wondered what the city life was like... One day a man dressed in all black came to work I was working, a few hours later I was aboard a ship, bound for 'Altis'. When I arrived I immediately bought a weapon, started robbing gas stations I was a real criminal... However all good tales must end as I was cornered by officer 'Tomonator', I agreed to surrender in exchange for my life to resume, ever since that day my perspective has changed on Altis and its people. I want to be a police officer so I may help others like me in need of a steer in direction of life, away from the criminal life, to help and serve the people.

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the Department? (100+ Words): I believe my skills can be used to the best of their abilities, taking down crims, on other servers I play as SWAT snipers, I can bring sniping, CQB tactics and a lot more to this PD, my main skill is close quarters, I love sniping in itself but sometimes you have to get up close to achieve victory. I am an excellent pilot and rarely/ near on never crash, I always revive other officers to make sure as much units are alive as possible, I believe numbers are key to survival in combat, not being Rambo.

6. Do you have any previous experience on Life Servers in a Police Officer role?: I have been Dcomm on CGRP, Comm on Bogan Life, and Currently a cop on Darkside Life, whitelisted. and was a cop on Vendetta Life, before it got taken down.

Thanks for reading this application, I hope I get accepted!

ACCEPTED

By Deputy Commissioner Matt.k

Welcome to the force

Message a staff member for tags/whitelisting

I will forget about the 100+ word limit because you have 

put some work into your app thanks for applying.

Edited by Matt