Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Matt

Remove KOS Zone from the fields and pro

Having a KOS Zone ruins players fun instead of having kos make it so you have to dec on the player that way you can create more roleplay take him hostage sell him back to his friends or the cops its more fun then just shooting someone

I agree with that as well also you will get people camping the fields and processes and as soon as someone comes in the can be shot with 0 RP involved and then people will complain and might even leave.

I agree. It sort of takes the fun out of the whole role play part of the game, which is crucial because, well it's a role play server.

Not happening sorry, the reason they were made KOS is because they are illegal. If you're doing illegal activities then you have the added risk of not being declared on. 
There are plenty of legal jobs on Altis, and once you're out of KOS they still have to declare (Rules are shady on KOS zones if you would like to suggest anything feel free). @wubberduckie if I remember it was you yourself I was with on another server, where we had other gang members come in and we were able to push them off. Besides all this, if you don't want to be killed on site simply stay out of the zone.

The only problem I have is the prices for trucks helis are a lot and people only do drug run no one want to buy a Huron or something and do a copper run but then again no one wants to go to field or pro and just land and get shot without a chance and then there goes over 6 mil