Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wubberduckie

police
WUBBERDUCKIE Police Application

1. What is your In-Game name?

My ingame name is WUBBERDUCKIE.

2. What is your Steam 64 ID?

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA? I have been a ARA member for about 2-3weeks now.

4. Why do you want to join the Altis Police Department? (50+ Words) The reason I want to join the APD is I would like to protect and serve for the people of Altis and would love to work my ways up in the ranks of a Altis Police Officer I have been apart of many other police departments in my time of a officer and am hoping for a new change of sence and role in the Altis police department.

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the Department? (100+ Words) I WUBBERDUCKE think I can bring a lot of time and effort into the Altis police force I have had a lot experience in life servers as a police officer and think I will bring great role play to the police force I am willing to learn and listen to my higher ups on the commands they give me I know my police Laws and rules for servers and am willing to bring all my knowledge that I have learnt across my time as a police officers I have 2684 hours on Arma 3 and about 2400 of those have been life servers as a police officer.
6. Do you have any previous experience on Life Servers in a Police Officer role? Yes i have over 2600 hours on Arma 3 and am very experienced with the life servers

:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

forumAppApproved.png.00a85106aa7918d7bfbed130ae34ac5f.png
See me on TeamSpeak for your tags

Welcome To Altis State Police Force