Welcome to IPS Community Suite

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucas

Lucas Staff Application

1. What is your In-Game name?
[ARA] Lucas

2. What is your Steam 64 ID? (You can get this from https://steamid.io/)

3. How long have you been a member of the ARA?

1-2 years

4. Why do you want to join the staff team? (50+ Words)

I want to be a part of the staff team of ARA so I can give a helping hand to the community and help the other admins in resolving issues and making the play experience for everyone a whole lot better. I would also like to be a part of the staff team because I think it would be a great learning experience for me.

5. What do you think you can contribute towards the staff team? (100+ Words)

I know I can contribute a kind and respecting staff member who is mature and approachable to all people yet also able to joke around with. I could make the staff team a little friendlier as I do not judge people straight away by their voice or any other factor as I remain professional unless I know I can joke around with the person(s) that I am talking to. The staff team will be a good lesson for me and can prove to the younger side of the Arma and gaming community that if you are mature and act responsibly you can get places.

6. Do you have any previous experience with any sort of Administration or Development? (Moderator or higher)

No, I wish...

forumAppApproved.png.3cde100ef36c5ee0f3966ba9c1069d9c.png

See me on Teamspeak for your tags.